Check Your Status
First Time Users of UI-Integrate Self-Service
First-time users must obtain a NetID and NetID Password and an Enterprise ID and Enterprise ID Password before accessing UI-Integrate Self-Service. If you have already claimed your NetID and/or Enterprise ID, you do not need to repeat this process.
- Claim and Set Your NetID and Password - you will need your University Identification Number (UIN) located on the back of your Notice of Admission letter (included in your admission packet).
- Obtain your Enterprise ID and Password - you will need your Campus NetID.
Where to Get Help
For help with your NetID and NetID Password, contact the CITES Help Desk at (217) 244-7000, email@example.com. Due to FERPA laws, the help desk is only able to help continuing and prospective students with ID and password issues; they are not able to provide information to parents of continuing or prospective students.
For help with your Enterprise ID and Enterprise Password, contact the AITS Service Desk at
(217) 333-3102, firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to FERPA laws, the service desk is only able to help students and prospective students with ID and password issues; they are not able to provide information to parents of continuing or prospective students.
Access Your Financial Aid Status and Awards
You can access your Financial Aid Award Letter and view your financial aid information online through UI-Integrate Self-Service. You must be admitted to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign to access this information. For the most efficient answers to your financial aid questions, you are encouraged to monitor your status on-line through UI-Integrate Self-Service before contacting the Office of Student Financial Aid. The following financial aid information is available on-line through UI-Integrate Self-Service:
- Award Letter
Click here for more information about the Award Letter.
- View/Print/Save your Award Letter.
- Accept/Decline your financial aid awards.
- Request changes to your Award Letter.
- Report additional financial aid awards.
- Award Summary
- View your financial aid awards.
- Cost of Attendance
- View your financial aid cost of attendance budget.
- Award History
- View the history of your financial aid awards while attending the University of Illinois.
- Student Requirements
- View the status of documents submitted to our office and check to see if any documents are still outstanding. You will be able to view receipt of faxed documents within three business days and receipt of mailed documents within one week.
- View outstanding student requirements.