Loans are awarded after your eligibility for grants, scholarships, and Federal Work-Study (FWS) is considered. Your financial aid package may include loans in the form of need based and/or non-need based financial aid.
You can view the total amount of federal loans you have borrowed on the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS). The site displays information on your loan amounts, outstanding balances, and loan status.
Need Based Loans
Non-Need Based Loans
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan
- Federal Direct Grad PLUS Loan
More Loan Information
- Important Information to Consider Before Borrowing a Student Loan
- Maximum Allowable Loan Amounts for Federal Direct Loans
- Direct Loan Master Promissory Note, Entrance Counseling and Exit Counseling
- Perkins/University Loan Entrance Counseling
- Perkins/University Loan Promissory Note
- Student Loan Code of Conduct